PROFESSIONAL WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE IN MISSISSAUGA
Who does not want to stare into the sky or have heart-warming views of the city or nature? It will not only remove your stress but also allow you to admire the beauty.
A dirty window can be your biggest annoyance factor in this case. If you are like some busy homeowners who do not get the time to clean your home window, then surely the windows will continue collecting more dirt every day.
For high raised buildings, cleaning windows looks dangerous and difficult. Most importantly, streak-free quality window cleaning is not only troublesome but also consumes lots of time.
Using accurate DIY window cleaning methods can work for some people but not for others, and it is also costly for many of us and can take off the shine by using the wrong tricks.
Surely you will need different professional window cleaning products, a ladder, and other things, but some people do not have access to those types of equipment. At SKYREX Property Service, our window cleaning experts in Mississauga know exactly how to handle these things with care and professionalism.
How Dirty Windows are Affecting Your Health?
I can show you several reasons why it is essential for window cleaning or how badly it can affect your health.
- If you do not sanitize your window regularly, it could be a hot spot of bacterial colonies.
- Microbes can grow without restriction which causes airborne diseases and pathogens.
- If the window is dusty, then dust mites can make their home. They are small insects and cause respiratory issues and allergic reactions.
Why Do You Need a Window Cleaning Service?
At SKYREX property Service in Mississauga, you can get all types of cleaning offers, from Window Cleaning to Gutter Cleaning. Our professional cleaning team in Mississauga, working in this sector for several years by giving sparkling results to our Mississauga customers with efficient service. For our respectable clients, we are always ready to give our best service undoubtedly.
We use all types of professional window cleaning tools and equipment for cleaning, and things are related to window cleaning Service.
Choose us because all employees are pre-screened, handle clients professionally, offer multiple services to maintain your home, and lastly, our services are affordable.
You can take our one-time construction clean-up or weekly cleanings service anytime by relying on us, and we will do our best to assure you to get the streak-free, dirt, and spotless window.
Type of Window Cleaning Services We Provide
- Apartment and Condominiums Buildings
- Office Buildings
- Shopping Centers
- Bank Building
- Hotel and Restaurant
- All Types of Educational Institutes
- Government Building
- Places of Worship
- Hospital Building
Our 3-Step Window Cleaning Process
- Our experts use the rubbing and scrubbing method to release all buildup of grease, spots, and airborne contaminants from the window glass.
- To clean the glass, our experts use all types of professional-grade equipment to remove 99.9% dirt from the pores of the glass.
- Lastly, we carefully handle the edges and beams of the window by wiping clean and dry and making the glass sparkle without leaving any dirt.
Basic Window Washing Equipment We Use
- 10 to 12 inches’ squeegee handles, channels, and rubbers
- Extension poles
- T-Bars and sleeves
- Cleaning solution and buckets
- Belts and holsters
- Estimating and billing software
- Water purification systems
- Screen cleaning tools
What is the Best Thing to Clean a Window with?
If you want to clean your window by yourself, the best homemade window cleaning solution is
- Mix two gallons of water and about a teaspoon of dishwashing liquid into the bucket, then spray it into the window and scrub it. Rinse with clean water.
- You can use white vinegar and water to clean windows.
Is White Vinegar Good for Window Cleaning?
Yes, white vinegar is an excellent cleanser for your window. For creating your window cleaning solution, you use distilled vinegar which is also known as white vinegar. It is an easy-to-find product and very cheap. Because of its acidic composition, the solution works perfectly to break down the streaky coat of dirt amazingly.
Why do My Windows Look Smeared After Cleaning?
The reason behind it, if you spray too much cleaning solution on the window glass, then it can get streaks. If your microfiber cloth cannot absorb all of the liquid perfectly, your window glass will end up smearing the cleaning solution with dirt and dust
Book Our Reliable Window Cleaning Service
To take cleaning service from SKYREX property, please feel free to contact us through call or email.
If you have any queries about our service, cost, work procedures, or anything related to work, we are always available here for you.
You can also rate our cleaning service by giving your valuable comments below the comment section and anything you want us to improve. Our team sincerely hopes to establish business relationships with our beloved customers.
You can try our window cleaning service in Mississauga with full confidence because we can give you our exclusive Streak-Free Guarantee.