Book for a free consultation
PROFESSIONAL FLOOR CLEANING SERVICE
A dirty floor is not only an eyesore for us but also enough to make you sick. Imagine a visitor entering your home for the first time, and they see your dirty, dull, stained, or worn flooring. Thinking of this giving you a nightmare right?
As a homeowner, you must take care of your floor on a daily or weekly basis. If you feel you cannot deal with them, you can take the help of your nearby cleaning service. There are several cleaning companies around you doing this job very professionally.
We know that not all houses have the same type of surfaces, and you cannot use the same method for all. This work is tricky, and you need to do it very professionally. Not done yet, there are several things you need to consider which take lots of your time and energy.
It is a wise decision if you go to a professional floor cleaning service for your home or corporate.
Benefits of Hiring Our Services for Commercial Cleaning
When someone enters your home, the things they will notice are the floors, and if it is dirty, streaked, and has an unpleasant odor, you may also not feel comfortable in front of them.
Clean floors not only look presentable but also ensure the safety of you and your family members. If you have a toddler in your home, then floor cleaning is a must for them. If the floor is not properly maintained, dirt, grit, and grime can make their home there. This can result in potentially dangerous slips and falls.
Fresh and Healthier Environment
A clean floor will make you feel fresh and happy from inside your mind and also help to achieve a healthier life.
Why Consider SKYREX Floor Cleaning Service?
- You are exactly in the right place if you are looking for a reliable and professional floor cleaning service in Canada.
- We deliver floor cleaning facilities with highly skilled cleaners at a very reasonable price.
- No matter the complexity, nature, or challenge involved, SKYREX Property knows how to treat these criteria fairly.
- Our experience and outstanding quality of work will surely win your heart.
- We know quality comes first, so to give the best deep floor cleaning result, SKYREX Property uses all high-quality equipment.
We Also Provide:
- Marble Floor Cleaning Service
- Tile Floor Cleaning Service
- Wood Floor Cleaning Service
- Concrete Floor Cleaning Service
- Stone Floor Cleaning Service
- Kitchen Floor Cleaning Service
- Shop Floor Cleaning Service
- Garage Floor Cleaning Service
- Carpet Cleaning Service
- House Cleaning Service
Floor Cleaning Equipment We Use:
SKYREX Property Service uses all high-quality and professional types of equipment for the floor cleaning process.
- Auto Scrubbers.
- Tile & Hard Surface Cleaners & Extractors.
- High-Speed Buffers / Burnishers.
- Hard Surface Tools.
Floor Cleaning Process We Use:
When it comes to floor cleaning SKYREX Property applies four major steps in the maintenance process.
- Scrubbing and Cleaning
- Buffing and Polishing
In the stripping process, we use a low-speed machine that comes around 175-350 RPM. This low-speed machine is appropriate for stripping solutions. Then we take the help of an aggressive floor pad.
Scrubbing and Cleaning
Our team performs scrubbing and the cleaning process to remove heavy scuff marks, mild wear, and soiling. By doing this process, it is easy to remove one to two coats of finish. We apply a new coat after finishing the cleaning process, so it will help extend the floor life. Before stripping the coating, we use a low-speed machine of 175-350 RPM, a spray cleaner, and a scrubbing pad.
Buffing and Polishing
Here we do buffing and polishing. We do it on either wet, with a spray buffing solution, or dry surface. Depending on the type of finish and surface, our experts use either nylon or natural hair pads with a low-speed machine or a high-speed machine for the best result.
The burnishing process we use for restoration of coatings to high-gloss sheen in a dry application. We employ both nylon and natural hair pads in this procedure, which is done on high and ultra-high-speed equipment.
How Much Does a Professional Floor Cleaning Cost?
In professional floor cleaning, you can get offers like floor stripping, waxing, sealing, and buffing. They will charge you according to per square footage of your home. The average cost of hard floor cleaning is about $100. Hard floor cleaning prices ranged from $80 to $120 per room.
What to Use and Avoid for Different Types of Floors?
- Ceramic floors are easy to maintain. For the ceramic floor, you can use a neutral floor cleaner. Try to avoid an abrasive cleaner for the ceramic.
- Brick floors require effort and time. After vacuuming, use a damp mop, remove the dirt. Must avoid strong soap, acids, or abrasives to clean.
- Concrete floors can absorb stains fast. To clean the floor, use a broom to remove debris and then wash using an all-purpose cleaner.
- Unpolished marble can easily stain, and sealer works great. Mop the floor with an all-purpose cleaner and clean water, and you can use paste wax or water-based wax.
- The wood floor needs to be cleaned with commercial wood-cleaning products but avoid using abrasive cleaners and steam mop.
Book Our Professional Floor Cleaning Service.
Hurry up, take our all-exclusive deep floor cleaning service. SKYREX Property Service is available in Waterloo, Cambridge, and Kitchener city in Canada.
- High-Tech Equipment
- Fully Trained and Friendly
- Affordable Price
- Available for 24/7 through call.