PROFESSIONAL TILE CLEANING SERVICE
How many times do you inspect your floors whether it’s cleaned or not? Does it really matter to you? Tile and grout attract dirt significantly that ruins their appearance day by day. Modern homeowners know cleaning the carpet is very important. However, that doesn’t mean the tiles and grout of your home will remain unclean and hidden all the time. Tile and grout are crucial to add a classy finish to our homes. You might feel amazed when walking on a clean and sparkling floor. This is the thing that visitors notice at first. So, if you have also noticed faded and cleaned floors on your home, it’s time to bring back the shine again. Don’t worry, our professional tile and grout cleaning services are here for you.
- At SKYREX, we have a skilled and dedicated workforce. Our experts use more detailed and modern cleaning techniques to maximize efficiency and retention. Many homeowners often seek DIY cleaning but end up with a complete mess.
- In this case, our professionals know what they should do for specific floor types. We start our cleaning process with an in-depth inspection that helps us to determine damages and evaluate the condition.
- For instance, we don’t use a similar solution for ceramic tiles that we prefer for marble tiles. Depending on the harshness of dirt or grouts, we determine the exact amount of pressure required for a specific floor. Moreover, we use the best tile and grout cleaning machine and environment-friendly chemicals during our cleaning process.
Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Services
Since the establishment of our company, we have been trying to emerge ourselves as the best tile cleaning service provider. Cleaning tile and grout is a wider thought than we can imagine. Depending on the type of tile, condition of the floor, location, and difficulty, we provide different cleaning services that include:
- Cleaning ceramic tile floors
- Drain tile cleaning
- Cleaning marble tile
- Kitchen tile cleaning
- Cleaning marble tile shower
- Cleaning kitchen tile grout
- Tile floor deep cleaning
- Cleaning stone tile
- Carpet tile cleaning
- Cleaning entryways and Porches
Our Cleaning Process
To ensure the maximum removal of dirt and grouts, our experts and laborers work in a systematic process. Our cleaning process involves several steps that help to conduct the operation in a more detailed way.
As we mentioned before, our experts inspect the area before starting the actual process. The main purpose of this inspection is to identify damages and monitor the condition of the floor. Once the inspection is finished, we move forward with the cleaning process. Here is our step-by-step tile and grout cleaning process
Vacuuming is the first step of our main cleaning process. It helps to loosen up and remove dry elements like soil, sand, or other substances.
Steam cleaning is the most important step for maximizing dirt removal. In this process, we use high-powered steam cleaners. Sometimes dirt and debris remain hidden between cracks or tiny holes, steam cleaning removes all of these. For this, we start this process from a small area and work gradually.
When the floor was cleaned, we left it to dry up. Many people overlook the importance of drying a floor with tiles. However, it’s essential to eliminate further growth of dirt.
How to Maintain Clean Tile and Grout
Cleaning your floors for once doesn’t mean it will remain forever. Therefore, you have to be cautious to preserve the shiny appearance of floors.
Luckily, we have several cleaning packages for diversified clients. It ensures flexibility to choose a particular cleaning service. We offer routine washing for maintaining the cleanliness of floors. To get routine washing all year round, you can choose our annual cleaning packages. It will help you to maintain your floors at discounted rates.
What is the best way to clean tile?
The best way to clean tile means you’ll get dirt and stain-free floors as much as possible. Besides, it should be environment-friendly. However, different types of floors require specific cleaning processes. Hence, we can’t declare only one as the best cleaning procedure. Check out cleaning services and contact our support team for more detailed information.
Will vinegar damage ceramic tile?
Vinegar is completely safe to clean dirt and grimes from ceramic tiles. This is the best eco-friendly solution to clean ceramic tiles so far. However, there are certain types of floors where you shouldn’t use vinegar anyhow.
What is the best tile and grout cleaner?
Although there are numerous tile and grout cleaners available in the market, not all of them are effective as they claim. As a professional tile and grout cleaning service provider, we recommend some cleaning products considered as the best in the market so far.
Hidden Health Risks in Your Tile
- The University of Arizona highlights that in tile floors there are four different types of bacteria. These nine bacteria’s could lead to infection to your eyes, lungs, or even stomach.
- Harmful microbes, dirt, grease, stains, and mold is a big reason for foul odors.
- It can deteriorate indoor air quality.