PROFESSIONAL DRYER VENT CLEANING SERVICE IN GUELPH
In this busy lifestyle, machines play a vital role in keeping our home planet running. We need to clean the oven, manage the fridge, vacuum floors, and more so it can serve us a year to year.
In Canada, the dryer is the key equipment you can find in almost every house because of the weather.
But sometimes we overlook one of the most vital machines in our home: the dryer. It works amazingly to clean your clothes, blankets, and towels each day.
We do not usually think about our dryer vents, and for lack of attention, they can cause some severe problems. So we need to clean the dryer vent system more than once yearly.
The vent of the dryer is the most influential piece to your dryer. The vent absorbs the hot air, filters out moisture to prevent mold, and catches leftover dust and debris.
Why is Dryer Vent Cleaning Important?
Dryer vent cleaning is very tricky and can be costly to the home. Vent cleaning is a vital step in maintaining your home or building.
With the drying process,
- Moisture is removed along with tiny fibers.
- Lint and other debris gather in the dryer vent.
- Dark, moist ductwork can be a breeding ground for mold.
Importance of cleaning dryer vent mention below:
- Cleaning the dryer vent will help you cleanse the whole system and remove all debris from it.
- If you do a dryer vent and air duct cleaning at a time, it will be beneficial.
- In addition, clean dryer vents reduce fire risks in any building, including homes and commercial buildings as well as clinics, hotels, motels, resorts, and many others.
- Blocked dryer vents cause harmful gas fumes and enter the home, and may cause serious health issues.
- It will reduce your appliance lifespan.
Benefits of Clean Dryer Vent in Guelph
- Cleaning the dryer vent will help to allow the dryer to work correctly as the new one.
- It allows clothes to dry more quickly and evenly.
- It can save $18-$24 on monthly power bills.
- Cleaning the dryer vent limits mold, mildew, and other bacteria from clothes and the home.
Why Can’t I Clean the Dryer Vents Myself?
Because there will be debris, you cannot clean them out yourself, which is risky. You must not have the same tool the professional vent cleaners have.
You might clean some amount of debris but not fully like professional. These things make it impossible for you to clean all the trash and clog out from the vents.
When It's Time to Clean Your Dryer Vents?
If your dryer vent gets clogged, you will see some warning signs. It means it is the best time for cleaning your dryer’s vent.
Here is a quick list:
- Your clothing takes more time to dry in one cycle.
- After a round, your clothes smell musty.
- When the dryer is running, you will notice that the room feels hot.
- Easy to find wreck inside the dryer vent.
- You will find more lint in the lint trap.
- Clothing feels strangely warm at the end of a cycle.
If you see any of these above signs, which means there is a buildup of debris inside your vent, and you need professional help.
Why Our Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning Service:
Hiring SKYREX property Service professional dryer vent cleaning service in Guelph is the best idea because of many reasons:
- SKYREX Property specializes in cleaning out vents.
- Our Professionals in Guelph are fully skilled in this machine with several years of experience.
- We have all the right tools for dryer vent cleaning.
- Most importantly, we will ensure that your ducts are cleaned thoroughly and efficiently.
Our First Step
Before attempting a cleaning, we first figure out if the dryer runs on gas or electric power:
- An electric dryer plug is more extensive than the standard one. It contains three or four prongs and has a grounded 240-volt electrical outlet.
- A gas-powered dryer plugs into a standard 110-volt three-prong outlet. A gas-powered dryer connects to a gas valve.
If the dryer runs on gas, our experts will first turn off the gas supply valve to avoid an accident.
SKYREX Property Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
Before cleaning, we figure out where the vent is. Dryers are connected to a short, 4-inch diameter exhaust pipe, and then it connects to ductwork inside a wall. The tube removes the hot air, which is pushed through from the dryer and getaway through a vent on the outside wall.
After finding the outdoor dryer exhaust vent, we check it carefully to find any debris, including dust, lint, or even dead bugs stuck inside it. If we find any, our temp clears out any noticeable obstructions.
Disconnecting the Dryer
In this step, the professionals unplug your dryer. After that, they remove any metal tape or clamps attached with the dryer vent pipe to its exhaust, then apply gentle pressure when pulling the vent pipe from the wall duct. They do it very professionally without breaking the tube.
Vacuum the Lint
Experts use the hose attachment of a vacuum cleaner to suck up any lint stuck in or around the hole, and then they repeat this process on the outside duct to clear debris from outside.
Using a Brush
Here, the expert cleaner attaches the dryer brush into the power drill and inserts the brush end of the rod into the duct so they can clean the vent deeply. They push the brush inside the tube and switch on the power drill. They know exactly how much route the duct can take for this process.
Clean Up and Reconnect
Finally, the expert cleaning team plug the dryer into the outlet and reconnect your wall duct.
How Much Money Should I Pay for Dryer Vent Cleaning?
If you are looking for a dryer vent cleaning, the national average cost is between $100 and $220. If the dryer vent is on the first floor of your home and has one 90-degree turn, you may need to pay around $145 to clean a moderately clogged dryer vent.
At the low end of the spectrum and to clean a duct of 15 feet or less may cost almost $90.
How Often to Clean a Dryer Vent?
To increase the lifespan of your dryer vent, it will be best if you inspect and clean it at least once a year.