So you’re here to get your deep clean on, eh? We commend you. The deep cleaning is a massive undertaking. One must be brave and stay vigilant, dodging distractions and resisting the urge to bail and play outside or eat snacks instead.
There will be many challenges on your deep clean journey, but stay strong. Harness the power and determination to extinguish dust bunnies and soap scum, banish bacteria and grease, descale and unclog! You can’t possibly fail with this ridiculously long, comprehensive list of all the things you ought to clean in your house. Clear your schedule, you’re about to embark on a hero’s quest for cleanliness. Godspeed.
Deep clean the bathroom
- Dust from top to bottom.
- We recommend Swiffer Dusters, which trap and lock in dust and hair particles. Plus, you can toss the dust pad when you’re done.
- Be sure to get all ceiling fans and vents.
- Don’t skip the walls and baseboards.
- Sweep, dry mop and/or vacuum the floors.
- We love the Swiffer Sweeper Floor Mop, which can be used for both dry and wet mopping. Plus, the disposable pads are just great. And no mop bucket!
- Disinfect and sanitize door knobs, light switches, hard surfaces and high-touch areas.
- We like Microban 24 Bathroom Cleaner, which initially kills 99.9% of germs, including cold and flu viruses*
- Scrub your shower, bathtub and sink.
- Scrub the grout.
- Clean the showerhead.
- Clean shower doors.
- Clean faucets, handles, hardware and drains.